Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis with Spring

Hi all,
    I am new to Spring framework.I can access my axis web service class from client side.But I do not know if i have to integrate axis with spring,how should i replace my single class file containing all the business logic into interfaces and classes according to Spring framework.
    With regards,
    Ajit

Look at the remoting examples in the PetStore sample application, or the remoting chapter of J2EE without EJB. Spring is designed so that you can use remote exporters as a facade layer above your service layer.

Comment

Axis with Spring

Sir,
      Thank you for your reply.But I am not Understanding the JpetStore
      sample.I have a simple java file containing one method add() which takes
      two integer as input and returning an integer(after addition) to the client.
      I will be thankful to you if you kindly tell me how to divide my class into
      interfaces and classes and how to use spring related stuff.

With regards,
      Ajit

Comment

Ajit,

I am looking into this same issue, and am a relative newbie with Spring. I figured though this looks like a good place to start...
        http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...browse/SPR-371

Has anyone implemented this successfully?

hth,
        Julian

Comment

Re: Axis with Spring

Originally posted by ajit
          Sir,
          Thank you for your reply.But I am not Understanding the JpetStore
          sample.I have a simple java file containing one method add() which takes
          two integer as input and returning an integer(after addition) to the client.
          I will be thankful to you if you kindly tell me how to divide my class into
          interfaces and classes and how to use spring related stuff.

With regards,
          Ajit
          Look at the latest snapshot of Spring where the remoting chapters of the reference guide has been updated with a JAX-RPC example.

Comment

Working...
          X