Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rmi security manager problem

Greetings All,
    This one came up out of the blue today. Haven't had a need to run my junit tests in about a month. today, i ran them, and I get this error:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'serviceExporter' defined in class path resource [com/argus/pola/application/props/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: null (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

I can think of nothing at all that's changed in the system to warrant this message.

here's my export in applicationContext.xml:

<bean id="serviceExporter" class="org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiService Exporter">
    <property name="service">
    <ref local="polarunner"/>
    </property>
    <property name="serviceInterface">
    <value>blah.OptimizerRunner</value>
    </property>
    <property name="serviceName">
    <value>POLARunner</value>
    </property>
    </bean>

I've not needed a policy file before. so i put one together with all permissions granted, then called System.setProperty("java.security.policy","rmi.pol icy") before the call to new ClassPathXMLApplicationContext(blah.xml)....

still the same thing.

Any advice?
Working...
X