Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyphen in WSDL operation

Springers:

Have a question regarding Spring and Web Services. I have a WebService client that is accessing a remote WebService that is provided by a COTS tool - so I have no ability to change WSDL or SOAP implementation.

I have written WebService clients in Spring/Axis before and have not had a problem but here is my current scenario:

When writing the Java interface SomeService that is used as the value for the serviceInterface property on JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean I am trying to figure out what method name to specify given that the WSDL defines the operation as process-document and the hyphen is illegal in Java. My previous clients accessed tools with WSDL operations that were Java-friendly and I had no problems. However I can not get this one to work.

I have tried processDocument and process_document without any luck. I keep getting javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Cannot find operation: process_document - none defined

What is the naming convention to use in the Java interface in this scenario.

Thanks,
    Mike
Working...
X