Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Invoking WS method accepting Array of Objects with JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoking WS method accepting Array of Objects with JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean

I am invoking WS with JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean declaring the properties wsdlDocumentUrl, namespaceUri, serviceName, portName, serviceInterface, servicePostProcessors. And inside servicePostProcessors property I am using org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.support.AxisBe anMappingServicePostProcessor bean to declare encodingStyleUri, typeNamespaceUri and beanMappings. Encoding style used is soap-encoding.

This code works fine when I invoke the WS method which accepts the primitive type parameters. However, when I try to invoke a WS method which accepts Array of Objects it shows the following exception.

Caused by: Exception during processing: weblogic.xml.schema.binding.DeserializationExcepti on: mapping lookup failure. type=['java:com.abc.bean']:ns2:ArrayOfEmpBean schema context=TypedSchemaContext{javaType=com.abc.bean.E mpBean}

The WS method signature looks like String getDetails(EmpBean[] empBeanList)

I have already mapped EmpBean object within AxisBeanMappingServicePostProcessor in beanMappings property.

Any ideas regarding this would be a great help. Thanks.
    Last edited by ravikanthb; Apr 24th, 2013, 12:39 AM.
Working...
X