Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Certification Study Guide / Notes, Resources and Mock Exams Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Certification Study Guide / Notes, Resources and Mock Exams

Hi,

I am currently working on my Spring Core Certification (via the Grandfather stream). As part of my studies, I have created a set of study notes which I want to share with the community.

The notes can be found at http://springcert.sourceforge.net

These notes are very closely based on the Spring Reference Document (2.5.6). I have tried to summarize the "important parts" of the reference documentation, while excluding the parts that I do not think will be in the exam. This is just my "best guess" based on comments in forums, mock exams and official Spring resources.

I have linked each section back to the Spring Reference Document (so you can easily refer back to the original documentation)

I have also included links back to the Certification Objectives and tried to highlight key concepts and likely exam questions.

As my studies progress and my Spring knowledge increases, I will update these notes.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please register suggestions, defects and improvements for these notes via Spring Certification Discussions.

Enjoy and good luck with your certification!!
    Cheers
    Gavin

Thanks for sharing.

- k

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SpringSource Certified Spring Professional - Practice Tests]
    Last edited by kcaoile; Feb 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X