Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Does Spring Source sends out certificate (soft/hard copy) after passing the exam? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,
    It is now 10 weeks since I passed the exam. i recieved nothing , no reply to my emails, no answers to my calls ..It's very professional.

Comment

Anyone who is still waiting for Certificate, send a mail to vmware education. They are responsible for providing soft copy. I did same and get it within 3 days

Comment

No soft copy

Originally posted by rohan123 View Post
        Anyone who is still waiting for Certificate, send a mail to vmware education. They are responsible for providing soft copy. I did same and get it within 3 days

I passed the test 12 weeks ago and nothing from spring source as of yet. I have contacted them via email and it said the RESPONSE time is 4 weeks. I'm am not hopeful I will hear anything this year. Very unprofessional to pay over $2000 for the training and get this type of service.

Comment

Originally posted by davev74 View Post
          I passed the test 12 weeks ago and nothing from spring source as of yet. I have contacted them via email and it said the RESPONSE time is 4 weeks. I'm am not hopeful I will hear anything this year. Very unprofessional to pay over $2000 for the training and get this type of service.
          You can email them. My friend did not receive it until he emailed them asking for it because he needs it for reimbursing the course from his company.

SpringSource Certified Spring Professional - Practice Tests
          Last edited by kcaoile; Oct 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X