Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Does Spring Source sends out certificate (soft/hard copy) after passing the exam? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Spring Source sends out certificate (soft/hard copy) after passing the exam?

I passed the Spring 2.5 core exam almost a month ago. I just have the mark sheet from the test center. I have not received any certificate (soft copy or hard copy) from Spring Source as such.

Does Spring Source sends out a certificate to candidates who pass the exam?
    I have emailed Spring Source several times but to no avail. If anyone who passed the exam knows about this, please let me know.

Yes they send confirmation by email. Here is quote from one of the letters which I receive from Clare Topp (office_uk@springsource.com, office_uk@vmware.com).
    If you pass the exam, you'll receive a certificate via e-mail within a couple of weeks.
    But have exactly the same problem as you. I have passed exam 05.05.2010 and no confirmation sent yet and no replies to my emails. But I can see test results marked as passed at http://www.springsource.com/training/certification.

Is anything changed since the time you write this post?

Comment

No, I am still waiting for some sort of acknowledgement (soft copy or hard copy). The only thing i have is the results from the pearson vue test center.
      By the way, I am located in USA.

"But I can see test results marked as passed at ..." - Do you mean you can view YOUR test results at this site?

Also, did you take the spring training or used grandfather application to register for the test?

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshroshan View Post
        By the way, I am located in USA.
        I am from Russia.

"But I can see test results marked as passed at ..." - Do you mean you can view YOUR test results at this site?
        Yes - I schedule my test at this site so I can view history of tests taken.

Also, did you take the spring training or used grandfather application to register for the test?
        I used grandfather application.

Comment

Today I received confirmation by email. It was a pdf with certification related info, so I am finally happy

Comment

I have passed SpringCore3.0 on 14th June 2011. I have already requested for a softcopy several times as of now. Nothing yet provided to me. Still waiting for a reply from them. Is there anyone like me on this forum? I am going to appear for Spring Rich Web certification also, but if they do not provide any certification copy, its of no use to appear for one.

both are Grandfather certification requests.

Comment

Hi,
              I have passed SpringCore3.0 today, i am surprised by your posts, does someone recieve something from springsource or vmware ?

Comment

I m going to appear in a week or so, any suggestion for me guys?

Comment

Hi Rohan,

Please see this thread:

http://forum.springsource.org/showth...d=1#post376696

Best,

Mark

Comment

Hi Rham,

You will receive a soft copy with all the certification related information from SpringSource / VMware.

Best,

Mark

Comment

Exactly the same problem: I passed the exam on June 28th but no news from Springsource regarding my certification.
                      I must say I am disappointed by this.

If anybody from Springsource reads this thread, I hope they will react and help us.

Comment

Certificate

We ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of the printed certificate. If you do not receive you certificate, please email certification@vmware.com with your name and Candidate ID.

Comment

I did exactly that: send an email to the address above, since it is now more than 8 weeks since I passed the exam.
                          I received the same information from the online chat help.
                          Now I only hope that my email will get some attention and that I will get a reply.

Comment

even i m waiting for my certification copy(CoreSpringV3.0). I dont know how can i show that i m certified, we dont have anything except score sheet. which is again a single page and not consider a valid i guess for long term. Scan copy of scoring sheet is again not a good way. They Should provide a soft copy fast and let us wait 4-6 week for hardcopy.

Also how can i show that i am certified? i mean is there any ID or list of certified persons, from where one can find ?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Any update on this? I passed the certification exam on 12 August and have not recieved certification copy from SpringSource / VMware.

Comment

Working...
                              X