Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Java/Spring Heavy-Hitter for Smart Grid Start-Up

Hi All,

Not sure if I'm supposed to do this on the Spring Forums, but it's Spring-related so I'm going ahead with it anyway...

I'm the founder of a start-up company that is working to bring an advanced energy management system to market. Several months ago we received seed funding from the Department of Energy for a technology feasibility study, and today we have a working hardware and software demonstration to validate our approach. We're about to propose a second phase to the DOE that would result in a fairly significant round of financing.

I'm looking for an exceptional individual from the Spring Community that has an interest in smart grid and energy management. Deep expertise in several software domains will be required, and this person must be capable of stepping into a key development, design, and leadership role on our team.

The position could start as an off-hours part-time (20hrs/wk) assignment, or it could be a full-time role, depending on the qualifications and interest level of the individual. Preference will be given to candidates in the Boston-area. Compensation can include salary + equity, based on qualifications.

If you might be interested, please send a private message with a short intro to my Spring account. Let me know if you have questions and I'll be happy to provide more detail privately.

Making a team selection no later than June 6th, 2010. If DOE grant is approved, work would begin sometime around August 2010.
    Last edited by jason.m.hanna; May 20th, 2010, 11:43 PM.
Working...
X