Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Certification - India

Hi All,
    Does anyone know when the Spring certification would be available to candidates in India? Thank you.

Regards,
    Yazad Khambata

Certification is available in India and all of the Asia Pacific area

Thank you for this great question! The answer to it is "Yes!" The SpringSource Certification program is available around the world. We use PearsonVue to provide us the testing locations and to date, there are over 4500 locations world wide. To find a testing location near you in India, please visit pearsonvue.com/springsource

We have had such great response to our certification program world wide. To learn more about becoming a Certified Spring Framework Professional, please visit springsource.com/certification.

More good news! We are just finishing up our Certified Spring Web Technologies Professional certification. To know more about what is required for this certifcation, take a look at the contents of the new "Developing Rich Web Applications with Spring" course description on springsource.com/training/rwa-001.

I would be delighted to hear from everyone in India and the Asia Pacific area and indeed, the rest of the world, who is interested in becoming a member of the SpringSource Certified Professional community. For more information, contact us at [email protected]

Thank you for being part of the SpringSource community!

Daryl Heinz
    Director of Training
    SpringSource, Inc.

Comment

Thanks for the great info. Let me know when and where Core Spring training sessions will be conducted in India.
      Thanks.

Comment

Training

http://www.springsource.com/node/624

Comment

I want to know is it necessary to attend the training program those who want to appear in spring certifiaction exam. And also I would like to know about is there any website from where i can get the sample test paper for this exam.

Thanks.

Comment

No Need to attend Traning

you can godfather certification, with out attending training, but you should have experience in Spring

Comment

Sfc

yeah i have 1.5 years of working experience. Is it fine.

Comment

Hi,

I have around 2.5 years exp. in spring. I want some information about this certification. The questions I have
                1) Which is the latest certification?
                2) Which is suitable for me?
                3) What are the qualification details?
                4) For the exam, is it necessary for me to attend the 4 day seminar.

Waiting for the reply....

Thanks in advance,
                Malhar

Comment

How to prepare ?

i have been using since 1.5 yr but i have never used modules like JMX, JMS, Security, Web Services in spring. Can any body help me regarding books or any other material which can help me doing well in this exam.

and do questions in exam talk about spring beans attribute names, properties and method signature details too ? as its very difficult to remember properties of spring classes without a xml schema ?

Thanks in advance !!!

Comment

Now in India: Spring Framework Training & Certification

Thank you all for this great interest in training and certification in India.

SpringPeople, the Master Certified Training Delivery Partner for SpringSource, brings to India the “Official” SpringSource University curriculum on Spring, Apache and Groovy/Grails technologies. You get the very same training & certification that is delivered across the globe; but at a fraction of the cost.

View Training Calendar

For further info you can always:
                    email: [email protected]
                    call: +91 80 6567 9700
                    visit: http://www.springpeople.com

Ravi Kaklasaria | Director - SpringPeople Software Private Limited
                    SpringSource Master Certified Partner
                    Last edited by raviksp; May 23rd, 2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X