Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts never show up

Hello,
    I've been trying to submit a post now for 4 days. Does it take that long for the moderator to approve it? Also I tried to contact the webmaster address provided in the welcome email and it was returned to me.

I see the message following the submit post that it will be reviewed by a moderator, but then I see tons of other posts show up and mine seems to fall into some dark vortex.
    Thanks,
    Kathy
    P.S. - I'm trying to post to the Data Access forum.
    Last edited by litmusunit; May 29th, 2008, 03:12 PM. Reason: additional info

I have not been able to get a response from anyone concerning this issue and furthermore, when trying to email the address provided to me in my welcome email, I get this in response.

Delivery Failure Report
    Your message: unable to post to forums - Please help!
    was not delivered to: [email protected]
    because: The original message was received at Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:56:16 -0500
    from n236m01 [10.236.120.35]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    <[email protected]>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    550 5.1.2 <[email protected]>... Host unknown (Name server: mail.interface21.com.: host not found)

Comment

I have the same problem

I tried to post to the data forum about a simple problem that I cannot solve by Google or having the Pro Spring book in front of me.

When I go to the forum I see
      Code:
      You may post new threads
      You may post replies
      You may post attachments
      You may edit your posts
      But the post never turned up. I tried again over 24 hours later. No joy. It gives the general impression that Spring is an exclusive private club for experts only, newbies not welcome.

I wonder if this post will make it?

Comment

Working...
      X