X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmularien View Post
    I admit that I haven't read a single book on Spring - all I've learned was from the official docs, and using it in 3 relatively complex projects. This could be my personal learning style, though - I much prefer to learn either (1) by playing with a technology myself, or (2) learning high level design and concepts from people who are actually building interesting architectures themselves. For some reason I find this type of learning sticks in my head more than reading a 500+ pp technical book
    Exactly the same for me

Joerg

Comment

Originally posted by Jörg Heinicke View Post
      Exactly the same for me
      I wouldn't disagree, I just like to have some late night reading as well .

Comment

(2) learning high level design and concepts from people who are actually building interesting architectures themselves.
        the most important and i am agree,
        the sad is see people that never help or share knowledge in theirs jobs

I just like to have some late night reading as well
        drinking a bottle of wine and listening Pink Floyd

regards

Comment

Originally posted by dr_pompeii View Post
          the most important and i am agree,
          That is indeed sad, if people aren't bothered either you have to find this stuff out yourself.

Originally posted by dr_pompeii View Post
          drinking a bottle of wine and listening Pink Floyd
          Actually in my case it's more like a bottle of black sheep and a bit of Hendrix.

Comment

Sharing knowledge is on of the things every developer should do, although a lot of us are scared by that, because they think when somebody else knows what they know they might be out of a job.

Actually in my case it's more like a bottle of black sheep and a bit of Hendrix.
            In my case rivella is the drink of choise, music, it depends on the mood .

Comment

That is too bad A lot of this depends on the company that you work for and the kinds of developers that are there. Anyway, you can always come to the Spring forums to learn something new

Comment

Originally posted by pmularien View Post
                That is too bad A lot of this depends on the company that you work for and the kinds of developers that are there. Anyway, you can always come to the Spring forums to learn something new
                That was one of the main reasons I actually started posting here. There's a great wealth of knowledge and people are only too willing to share.

Comment

Sharing knowledge is on of the things every developer should do, although a lot of us are scared by that, because they think when somebody else knows what they know they might be out of a job.
                  yes, i am agree, but sometimes there are people that are really a sh** how a person

That was one of the main reasons I actually started posting here. There's a great wealth of knowledge and people are only too willing to share.
                  yes a friendly forum, cool place

a bottle of vine or a beer, everybody love Spring

best wishes

Comment

Working...
                  X