X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Java Dev needed (with JSF, Spring & Hibernate)

My name is Linda Hopkins Ossa and I work with Partridge & Associates, an IT consulting firm in Los Angeles. I have 1 FTE and 2 consulting positions in Los Angeles. I have included the description below.

J2EE Developer / Software Engineer
    --- Our fast-paced e-commerce client in the West LA area is looking for 2 Java / J2EE Developers for an 8 - 12 month contract.
    --- Your skill set should include: Java, J2EE, JSF (important), Spring (important), Hibernate (important), UML, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JUnit, GoF, XML (DOM, SAX, XPATH, XSLT),
    --- We are looking for someone with 8 or more years of development experience with at least 3 years of Java.
    --- This position requires heavy interaction with the various business groups in the company, working with the business groups to define the requirements, and providing them with time estimates. The Developer is required to provide sufficient documentation to support the project that he/she is working on.

The FTE salary is around 95k and the consulting positions are at 60/w2 (70i). If someone is qualified I will be happy to submit them at their desired rate and let the client decide.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible. If you happen to refer someone that we place, we do offer a referral fee.

Thanks so much,
    Linda Hopkins Ossa
    [email protected]
    818-957-2506 - office[/b]
Working...
X