This forum is now a read-only archive. All commenting, posting, registration services have been turned off. Those needing community support and/or wanting to ask questions should refer to the Tag/Forum map, and to http://spring.io/questions for a curated list of stackoverflow tags that Pivotal engineers, and the community, monitor.
No announcement yet.
Blog - Spring Interview QuestionsPage Title Module
I want to share few questions. (Spring+iBATIS+JSF).
1. When we use setter injection and constructor injection?
2. I have a class and I want to make it singleton then how can I do that using spring?
3. How can I manage transaction with iBATIS?
4. How we configure iBATIS with Spring?
5. If I wnat to configure struts with spring then, to which module the integration belogs?
6. What are the techniques we used to congfigure the security?
7. What is the diffrence between AbstractController and MultiActionController?
8. How you integrate jsf with spring?
9. What are the necessory steps to configure spring mvc?
10. How you said spring is light weight freamework?
11. What is transaction management?
12. What is dirty read?
13. What is phantom read?
14. What is isolation? types?
15. What is propagation? types?
16. Why we use annotations? Diffrent annotations in spring?
17. How you use (or read) the bean in java file?