X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spring Experience, etc.

I've not yet worked for a company that sends people to these kind of events. I just wondered, am I working for the wrong companies or is it just not that common to attend conventions like this? I would be interested to know what kind of people and companies attend this kind of event.

Do I stump up the cash myself or get a new job .

I don't know if you also consider SpringONE my company did send me there. Even better it was on my own request .

So I figure you need to get a new job, my company is hiring .

Comment

Originally posted by mdeinum View Post
      I don't know if you also consider SpringONE my company did send me there. Even better it was on my own request .

So I figure you need to get a new job, my company is hiring .
      I'd settle for going to the spring green/labour/conservative/you name it I'd been there, party conference right now .

I'd seriously consider paying for it myself, I just wondered if people generally got to go on things like this.

I might have to improve my non-existant Dutch before begging you for a job .

Comment

I try to attend 2 conferences per year, which are being paid by my company. I guess if I wanted to go to all the Spring/Java conventions my boss would try to stop me .

On a side note any interesting Spring conventions coming up somewhere in Europe?

Comment

Not seen anything yet, only Spring training based in europe.

Comment

On the same note .. is there any plan in the near future to have a Spring Conference in the Asia Pacific region ?

Comment

Ahhhh man, are they really trying to rub it in .

See you in Paradise at The Spring Experience 2006 Next Week
              http://www.springframework.org/
              http://blog.interface21.com/main/200...perience-2006/
              Last edited by karldmoore; Nov 30th, 2006, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X