X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Threads

Just wondered what the process is get Spam Threads removed? Do we just wait, email someone etc........

at least vote

I was wondernig the same thing.
    I at least tried to vote - terrible for these threads, but they still show up as thumbs up.

Comment

It seems to be happening more often. Be nice to lock them out before they cause too much hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by karldmoore View Post
        Just wondered what the process is get Spam Threads removed? Do we just wait, email someone etc........
        I use to click on the "Report Spam" symbol in the offending thread (that triangular symbol with the red border in the upper right). In the following dialog I state the post to be spam and then it is removed by the moderators.

Worked well and quite quickly so far.

Regards,
        Andreas

Comment

Thanks Andreas, I've never noticed that before. I obviously wasn't looking hard enough .

Thanks.

Comment

Hey - As Andreas pointed out use the Report spam symbol - this sends out an email to the forum moderators. This week things moved a bit slow since some of us were mainly offline but rest assured that we hate spam at least as much as you do and one online, we'll remove it.

Thanks for reporting!

Comment

Working...
            X