X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting services

I noticed a question about Quartz in the web section of the forum. Should we add section for supporting services (quartz, jmx, etcetera)?

Alef

Makes some sense I think, although we should should probably stop it there in terms of splitting up the API set, so we don't get _too_ fragmented.

The other forum topic I was thinking made some sense was an 'Architecture' one, which would not really be a support forum (at least, the Spring team would not normally try to answer questions), but rather a place for users to discuss general architectural best practices, approaches, etc.

Regards,

Comment

+1 for 'Architecture' forum.

Comment

+1 over here! I need some insides of the relation between the model- and business layer!

Comment

+1 for Architecture

Comment

+1 for architecture.
            And maybe something broader than just architecture? Technical issues for which help is needed that arise while writing Spring applicatiions, that aren't specifically Spring related? This is a really helpful, responsive group; it would be nice to be able to 'leverage' that (awful word, sorry, but it expresses what I'm trying to say) without placing additional burden on the Spring developers.

Comment

+1 for Architecture!

Comment

Working...
              X