Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Passed Spring core Certification, Never received The original Certificated at home! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Spring core Certification, Never received The original Certificated at home!

Hello,

I am having a strange question. A copple of months ago i went for my Spring core certification. And i passed the exam. I got a paper from there and it say's 'this is not the original certificate'. So i asked the guys from the test center when will i receive the original certificate. They said this is not our problem Springsource will send it to you home.

The problem is i have never received this.. I asked 2 senior college's who also did the course + exam and they also never received it at their home.

Last week i send an email to vmware support. They said that on www.springsource.org/certification they should send it to me..

Can anyone please get me in contact with the people who are responsible for this?

I am working for a Java consultantcy company and we have often people going to the Spring Training courses and most of them are doing the exam. Is their anyway people can get in contact with spring the get their certificate send to their home addresses because i have 3 collegees incl me and we have never received it.

Many thanks!

Jimmy

Originally posted by zeroke008 View Post
    Hello,

I am having a strange question. A copple of months ago i went for my Spring core certification. And i passed the exam. I got a paper from there and it say's 'this is not the original certificate'. So i asked the guys from the test center when will i receive the original certificate. They said this is not our problem Springsource will send it to you home.

The problem is i have never received this.. I asked 2 senior college's who also did the course + exam and they also never received it at their home.

Last week i send an email to vmware support. They said that on www.springsource.org/certification they should send it to me..

Can anyone please get me in contact with the people who are responsible for this?

I am working for a Java consultantcy company and we have often people going to the Spring Training courses and most of them are doing the exam. Is their anyway people can get in contact with spring the get their certificate send to their home addresses because i have 3 collegees incl me and we have never received it.

Many thanks!

Jimmy
    Hi Jimmy,

SpringSource does not send out a hard copy for the certificate. However your data will be added to the certification database and you should receive the official certification by email in PDF. You are also eligible to join the LinkedIn Group to highlight the certification on your LinkedIn page. If you did not receive the official certificate in PDF please send an email to: jhendershot@gopivotal.com (US), ajenner@gopivotal.com (EMEA) or misvy@gopivotal.com (APAC).

Best,

Mark

Comment

Hi Jimmy,

Congratulations, and if you have don't receive your certificate by email, you can follow up as Mark mentioned.

Some students need it urgently, e.g. because the employer asked for it (before they reimburse the certification fees), so they email SpringSource and receive it soon after that.

- k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [SpringSource Certified Spring Professional (Spring Certification) - Practice Tests]

Comment

Hi,

Bumping this thread since I have the same problem as Jimmy. I have also tried emailing ajenner@gopivotal.com without success. And I have not been able to find any other contact information that could help me get in touch with someone who can send me a pdf of the certificate.

Does anyone have any suggestion of where I can turn next?

/Henrik

Comment

Hello, i received it by certification@vmware.com

Comment

Working...
          X