Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Colorblind unfriendliness, general illegibility of registration process. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorblind unfriendliness, general illegibility of registration process.

I have to say the registration process for these forums is extremely difficult for color blind people.
    I repeatedly failed the image verification due to it being illegible to me. If the colors happened to line up properly, I X and K would be indistinguishable, or C and G.

Normally when this sort of thing occurs I can email the site administrators and ask them to just create an account for me. Not so here, as to send a message to the administrator I have to complete an image verification which I was unable to in the first place. I would hate to be blind, it would literally be completely impossible to register for the forums or contact anyone.

I must've tried a dozen times until I gave up and got a co-worker to fill it out for me. Extremely frustrating.

Please consider removing similar letters (C&G, K&X, etc) and removing the image verification from the process to report issues with image verification.

Hello, I have disabled the extra lines that are put in the image verification so hopefully that helps. The forums receive a lot of spam so we will monitor the amount of spam and if it increases dramatically we will revisit this change.

thanks,
    Adam

Comment

Hi, I'm anomalous trichromatism. I feel free when register.

Comment

Yes, i completely agree with this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X