Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is legal to copy and paste content from the Spring Reference?

Hi Spring team, hi Spring community

Sorry if this is not the appropiate forum to post this message, but seems to be the only one I found. Please correct me if I am wrong and sorry me.

My name is Rolando Santamaria Maso, I am a jWebSocket team member. We re-use many components from Spring in our server side development and as a result of our experience, just say: Thanks for the great work done in Spring Framework

The question is:
    We created an IoC container implementation for JavaScript, because we think is needed for enterprice applications that uses JavaScript intensivelly (using WebSockets for instance).
    Our IoC container implementation is based on the Spring and Symfony frameworks implementations for DI.

However because we love the Spring IoC container implementation, we are trying to implement almost all your features in our solution for JavaScript. So our reference documentation, is very similar than yours, and all your great concepts are appropiated to describe our features (practically a clone with minimum modifications).

Is legal copy and paste content from the Spring Reference?
    Under what license/copyright restrictions we can use the Spring Reference definitions and texts?

Thanks in advance
    Rolando Santamar�a Mas�
    jWebSocket team member
Working...
X