X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Server in STS IDE

I downloaded STS 2.3.2 and began creating a Grails project. I found it pretty simple to use the navigator->console and perform create-controllers, etc and even run-app.

I would like to know how to stop the build in WebServer that STS is using. I had my app running just fine, but after a bunch of recompiles, it got into a bad state. If I run start-app again, it complains about ports. So I know I need to restart the container. Does anyone know how to do this in STS without restarting the STS product?

Thanks,
    Scott

Click the terminate button in the Console view (it's a red box). If the console is open you can get to it via Window | Show View | Console

You may need to remove terminated launches - click the X button to close the current one or the double X button to close all terminated launches.

Comment

btw - completely unrelated but you should try out version 2.5 of STS. It hasn't been officially released yet but the M3 release is very stable and has much better Groovy and Grails support than 2.3.2: http://www.springsource.com/products...oogle-download

Comment

Working...
      X