X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring Embedded Tomcat

I recently upgraded to the latest Grails version. My previous version used Jetty for development and test. I had the various SSL configuration needed in _Events.groovy in the eventConfigureJetty.

Now I have changed it to eventConfigureTomcat and the SSL configuration is not working. Looks like the tomcat plugin can't find the keystore. It's looking under .../target/tomcat/, how can I override that path?

Thanks for any help.

I can't see a way to change the location of the keystore. The default path is $workDir/ssl/keystore, where $workDir is typically $USER_HOME/.grails/<grailsVersion>/projects/<projectName>/.

You can switch back to the Jetty plugin if you want:
    grails uninstall-plugin tomcat
    grails install-plugin jetty

Comment

I'm having the exact same problem with Grails 1.3.4 converting my eventConfigureJetty into an equivalent eventConfigureTomcat. With eventConfigureJetty you use getConnectors() to get both connectors and pull out the HTTPS connector (second on the list), but in eventConfigureTomcat there's only getConnector() (singular). How do I get to the second connector to configure my SSL?

I've tried using getConnector() to grab the connector and then using setAttribute() to set the keystoreFile, keystorePass, etc, but it seems like it's all being performed on the wrong connector. How can I get at the HTTPS connector?

Comment

I suggest someone raises a JIRA issue and posts the link here so people know where to vote. If enough people vote early, we may be able to fit it into the Grails 1.3.5/1.2.5 releases.

Comment

Working...
        X