Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploying on Grails 1.2.0 on JBoss

Hello,
    I'm having trouble in deploying 2 grails application on JBoss. After I deploy the second application on the application container, the first application throws an exception

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.mapping.exceptions. UrlMappingException: Error mapping onto view [/index]: Error processing GroovyPageView: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.util.StreamCharBuff er.replaceFirst() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [<title(\s[^>]*)?>(.*?)</title>, ]
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.mapping.filter.UrlM appingsFilter.renderViewForUrlMappingInfo(UrlMappi ngsFilter.java:272)
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.mapping.filter.UrlM appingsFilter.doFilterInternal(UrlMappingsFilter.j ava:194)
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.sitemesh.GrailsPage Filter.obtainContent(GrailsPageFilter.java:249)
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.sitemesh.GrailsPage Filter.doFilter(GrailsPageFilter.java:140)
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.servlet.mvc.GrailsW ebRequestFilter.doFilterInternal(GrailsWebRequestF ilter.java:65)
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
    org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.filters.HiddenHttpM ethodFilter.doFilterInternal(HiddenHttpMethodFilte r.java:66)
    org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFi lter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java :88)
    org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterPro xy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
    org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterPro xy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doF ilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
    root cause

org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.pages.exceptions.Gr oovyPagesException: Error processing GroovyPageView: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.util.StreamCharBuff er.replaceFirst() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [<title(\s[^>]*)?>(.*?)</title>, ]
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doF ilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationV alve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.inv oke(JaccContextValve.java:92)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstab lishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishment Valve.java:126)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstab lishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentV alve.java:70)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionV alve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    root cause

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.util.StreamCharBuff er.replaceFirst() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [<title(\s[^>]*)?>(.*?)</title>, ]
    gsp_paymentSweeperindex_gsp.run(gsp_paymentSweeper index_gsp.groovy:26)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationV alve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:190)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.inv oke(JaccContextValve.java:92)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstab lishmentValve.process(SecurityContextEstablishment Valve.java:126)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstab lishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentV alve.java:70)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionV alve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA logs.

JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA

I'm using Grails 1.2.0. Please help to solve this issue. Thank you in advance!

Could you try Grails 1.2.4, which has just been released? In the meantime, we'll look into the issue.

Comment

I wasn't able to download JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA, only 2.1.9 and 2.1.2 and older are available. But after configuring 2.1.9 I was able to deploy two simple Grails 1.2.3 apps.

If you can create small two applications that illustrate this problem please create an issue at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS and we can look further.

Comment

It's working now. I just include the groovy-all-1.6.7.jar to my war file

Comment

Working...
        X