Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to configure embedded tomcat in grails

Hello,

Is there any way to configure embeded tomcat used in Grails?
    My Grails application is using JAX-WS proxy, which is making connection to the webservice over HTTPS. I need to import cert into the keystore, but don't have an idea which keystore is used by default in embedded tomcat in Grails.

I deployed this app to remote app server which works fine, but I would like to run it using run-app command to benefit from code change hot-redeployments etc.

I have done some googling but was not able to find anything to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
    Docent

Grails Tomcat Plugin

I may be a little out of touch with this but a while back, I used the Grails Tomcat Plugin to run my grails app within Tomcat. I then modified the TomcatServer.groovy file to use the mod_jk connector with apache.

I have looked at this file and it refers to the keystore, ssl etc...

Comment

The keystore should be in:

$USER_HOME/.grails/<grailsVersion>/ssl/

There isn't any scope for customisation or specifying a different keystore at this point. Would you mind raising an issue for it?

Peter

Comment

Thanks for suggestions.

Actually importing cert to cacerts store located in JRE_HOME/lib/security folder solved this issue.

I got now WS-IT enabled JAX-WS (METRO) proxy talking to Microsoft WCF services inside grails application running on embedded tomcat.

Cheers,
        Klekot

Comment

Working...
        X