Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENERATE-ALL loader constraint violation ?!

It's my first post here so hello everyone!

I've searched for an answer already on the forum and googled it several times but I haven't had any sucess with the answers I found.

I have created a Domain Class without any problems. Then (in STS) when I try to GENERATE-ALL (the same happens to GENERATE-VIEW) for that class, nor the controller and view gets is created and STS throws this error:

Command terminated with an error code (see details for output)
    ------System.out:-----------
    | Loading Grails 2.0.4
    | Configuring classpath.
    | Environment set to development.....
    | Packaging Grails application.....
    | Compiling 2 source files.....
    | Packaging Grails application.
    | Compiling 2 source files.....
    | Error Error executing script GenerateAll: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.getParser()L org/xml/sax/Parser;" the class loader (instance of org/codehaus/groovy/grails/cli/support/GrailsRootLoader) of the current class, org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserImpl, and its superclass loader (instance of <bootloader>), have different Class objects for the type s.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.getParser()Lorg/xml/sax/Parser; used in the signature (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)
    ------System.err:-----------

I'm really lost here and I dunno what to do. Already used the Refresh Dependencies option os several other configurations under BuildConfig.groovy.

Please Help..!

Thanks in advance! Best Regards,

André Baptista.

hello am posting for the time pls i dont knw what 2 say thanks you welcome .

Comment

For your sake of time, I recommend posting this to many forums so that you may get many different answers and check them all out.

Comment

Working...
      X