Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with Grails project offline

Hello guys,

I got a project with 6 custom plugins installer via (install plugin "plugin-name"), so their source code aren't inside my project.

Okay, the project is working fine in my machine, but than i copierd the workspace and moved to a windows machine which has proxy activated, so no internet access (let's thing like that).

When internet is disabled and i try to import my project, it just don't work, and it sais:

Project 'myProject' is missing required source folder: '.link_to_grails_plugins/email-confirmation-1.0.5/grails-app/controllers'
    Project 'myProject' is missing required source folder: '.link_to_grails_plugins/mail-1.0/grails-app/views'
    and so than...

Ok, fine... so people from the Grails Brasil forum told me that i should import plugins to my project, so i added

grails.project.plugins.dir = 'plugins'

to my BuildConfig.groovy and did a run-app(using the computer that has internet access) and than it created the "plugins" directory inside my project root and fullfilled with those custom plugins.

Fine, copied the workspace and moved to the windows machine again..... FAIL

The error keep's the same.

I'm thinking on creating a copy of my project, uninstall all the plugins and install it by hand, downloading the source code...

There is a simpler way to point this .link_to_grails_plugin to my plugins foolder?

Thanks,

Daniel

no one? no one to help?

Comment

Try the User mailing list - lots more people there. Sign up at http://grails.org/Mailing+Lists

Comment

Working...
      X