Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grails refresh dependencies ignoring settings.xml (using STS)

I'm trying to add/build dependencies for a Grails app using Grails 2.0.0.M1 and it appears that my local repository's settings.xml is being ignored. I will explain the details:

In my BuildConfig.groovy, I have the following:

Code:
    grails.project.dependency.resolution = {
        // inherit Grails' default dependencies
        inherits("global") {
        }
        log "warn" // log level of Ivy resolver, either 'error', 'warn', 'info', 'debug' or 'verbose'
        checksums true // Whether to verify checksums on resolve

repositories {
            inherits true // Whether to inherit repository definitions from plugins
    		mavenLocal()
    }
    dependencies {
        runtime 'com.oracle:ojdbc14:10.2.0.4.0'
    }
    Now as far as I can tell, adding mavenLocal() should cause it to look in my local maven repository, and when I read the error output, it seems that it is:

Code:
    ==== localMavenResolver: tried

C:\repository\.m2\repository/com/oracle/ojdbc14/10.2.0.4.0/ojdbc14-10.2.0.4.0.pom

-- artifact com.oracle#ojdbc14;10.2.0.4.0!ojdbc14.jar:

C:\repository\.m2\repository/com/oracle/ojdbc14/10.2.0.4.0/ojdbc14-10.2.0.4.0.jar
    All is well, cause that's exactly where my .m2/repository lives. In that directory I have a settings.xml that should be referenced first (this was allegedly fixed under 1.6). In that file I have the profiles and repositories set up that goes to our Nexus instance for both snapshots and releases. This file has been tested directly with maven, but it seems to me I should be able to add a dependency in BuildConfig.groovy and let the magic happen.

It should be noted that I am using STS Version: 2.8.0.M2

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Brian
Working...
X