Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
No bean named 'org.springframework.security.filterChainProxy' is defined Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No bean named 'org.springframework.security.filterChainProxy' is defined

i'm trying to use the non-grails spring-security-oauth module with the spring-security grails plugin and i'm incurring an issue in the sense that spring-sec-oauth
    has a custom namespace where by when it executes, it expects a bean named "org.springframework.security.filterChainProxy " to exist and it doesn't (yet?), so it chokes.

in a non-grails environment the spring-security custom namespace handlers set up that 'filterChainProxy' bean and things work as expected.

(actually, there is a potential "order of evaluation" issue in a non-grails environment, but there are ways to manipulate the order there as a work around).

specifically, i have placed some spring-security-oauth related xml based configuration in resources.xml (i was hoping to take advantage of the spring-security-oauth custom anamespace handlers to work their magic on the spring-security filter chain), but either:

(a) the spring security grails plugin never sets up a bean named 'filterChainProxy', or

(b) the spring security grails plugin sets up that bean, but after resources.xml is evaluated

either way, being a grails noob, i'm looking for any and all work around suggestions
Working...
X