Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating Grails application with ServiceMix

Hi all, i am a newbie to Grails, and really need some help
    Currently i am using GORM to access the database but my customer want this changed where i am using XML docs which are communicating to ServiceMIX which it turns talks back to the database. So i am confused about how to deal with this issue, does anyone have any experience integrating Grails application with ServiceMix. I mean for example exposing and/or embedding Grails applications within ServiceMix.

Any ideas are welcome, thank in advanced

ActiveMQ has many different connectors, so if you want to start using data backed by a protocol served by ActiveMQ, you need to adjust your application architecture accordingly. For example, your Grails domain class would no longer be storing data. Instead, you might use the Grails JMS plugin and use it from a grails managed service to create domain classes that are used in your controllers. In this case, your domain model reduces to temporary POJOs - not backed with ORM persistence. I believe you could still use the constraints for validation with controllers.

Even though Grails works best when you do 'idiomatic grails' with GORM, you can certainly just use grails managed controllers and services, where your services leverage other types of data sources.

Comment

Thanks AlBaker could you give me a sample of using servicemix in grails?

Comment

Working...
      X