Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grails error - "Address already in use: JVM_Bind<null>:8080".

Hi,

I am new to grails and while running the application, I have following error.
    "Address already in use: JVM_Bind<null>:8080".
    Tha application url works and it shows me the page on 8080. Even I changed the property to "bio.http.port=9090" but it seems it doent reflect. Any help will be appriciated.
    Thanks in advance.

One more thing I would like to mention that at the first time when I run the application it works fine and second time I got this error.
    Even I saw in task amanger there are 2 instances are created when I run it on secpnd time. Is there anything I missed while creating project or missed anything at the time of installation.

Comment

One more error:

2011-07-13 23:07:21,011 [main] ERROR session.ManagerBase - Exception unloading sessions to persistent storage
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\user\.grails\1.3.7\projects\FirstGrailsEx ample\tomcat\work\Tomcat\localhost\FirstGrailsExam ple\SESSIONS.ser (The system cannot find the path specified)

Dont understand, if the error comes then how the application is running then?????

Comment

I am able to solve it. I am using sts and whenever you want to run the "run-app" make sure you killed the first instance then run the command. If you not follow this then surely you will get this error.
        As I mentioend earlier, when you run the commnad it works fine but again you run the commnad it will show you the error mentioned above.

Comment

Might be any application running on same port.

go to window start menu and type ->http://localhoost:8080/ and check which process is runnning.

Comment

Working...
          X