Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Gemfire wih a Grails application

Hello,

I have an odd issue with trying to get a simple Grails application (one domain class and a generated controller) up and running with Gemfire (using the gemfire 1.0.0.M2 plugin). The app will persist the data to the cache-server, but will skip id's (i.e. objects will be saved with id 1, 3, 5, 7....). If I stop the application, while keeping the cache-server running, the app will overwrite the existing objects in the cache, reusing the id's mentioned above.

Hoping some has experienced the same issue, and can provide some insight. Thank you in advance!

Please fine my model and cache.xml file below:

Code:
    package hello

class Person implements Serializable{
        static final serialVersionUID = 1L;
        String name
        Date lastUpdated

static constraints = {
    	name blank:true
        }
        static mapping = {
            region "person"
        }
    }
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE cache PUBLIC "-//GemStone Systems, Inc.//GemFire Declarative Cache 6.5//EN" "http://www.gemstone.com/dtd/cache6_5.dtd">
    <cache is-server="true">
      <disk-store name="ds1" auto-compact="true" max-oplog-size="1024" queue-size="10000" time-interval="15">
    	<disk-dirs>
    		<disk-dir dir-size="4096">persistData1</disk-dir>
    	</disk-dirs>
        </disk-store>
        <region name="person">
          <region-attributes scope="global" statistics-enabled="true" refid="REPLICATE_PERSISTENT" disk-store-name="ds1" disk-synchronous="false"/>
        </region>
    </cache>
    Last edited by ccoomer; Jul 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM.

This is probably due to something in the plugin or the underlying libraries it uses. If it's a problem, I would raise an issue to ensure that it's looked into.

Comment

Working...
    X