X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAO Support without EJB Support

Hello, I have an EJB Session and I want to use the Spring DAO support in my business methods without exntends the class "org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatefulS essionBean"... Is there any way to access my Spring Beans declared in my "applicationContext.xml" inside the business methods of my EJB Session without the Spring EJB Support? Like in a Servlet, where I use the "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderList ener" and get my bean reference with:

WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicati onContext(ctx).getBean("bean");

[]s

Ary Junior

Re: DAO Support without EJB Support

Originally posted by aryjr
    Is there any way to access my Spring Beans declared in my "applicationContext.xml" inside the business methods of my EJB Session without the Spring EJB Support? Like in a Servlet, where I use the "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderList ener" and get my bean reference with:

WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicati onContext(ctx).getBean("bean");
    No I do not think so. You would have to code the access manually as you would do in a standalone application. See the reference manual for details.

Regards,
    Andreas

Comment

Working...
    X