X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJB Initialization Exception

Hello, I am newbie to spring and creating a Stateless EJB to work with my Web Tier. I have the following created

My Bean

public class ServiceBean extends AbstractStatelessSessionBean

my beanRef

<jee:local-slsb id="Service" jndi-name="ejb/ServiceLocalHome"
    business-interface="my.test.ServiceLocal"/>

I get the following error

org.springframework.beans.factory.access.Bootstrap Exception: Unable to initialize group definition. Group resource name [classpath*:com/test/beanRefContext.xml], factory key [myGblContext]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'myGblContext' defined in URL [file:/C:/temp/beanRefContext.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationExcepti on: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlAp plicationContext]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'Service': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Context: EDM-1MRPFC1-DNode01Cell/nodes/EDM-1MRPFC1-DNode01/servers/server1, name: ejb/ServiceLocalHome: First component in name ServiceLocalHome not found. [Root exception is org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]

Any help at the earliest is appreciated.
Working...
X