Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnDeclaredThrowableException at the client

Hi,

I'm using StatelessSessionBean to get data from the database. I'm using LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean to access the Stateless Session Bean. Whenever any checked exception is thrown from the SLSB, I'm not able to catch that in the client class. I'm getting the following exception
    Code:
    java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
    	at $Proxy1.retrieve(Unknown Source)
    	at com.test.SLSBClient.retrieve(SLSBClient.java:117)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
    	at org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.doInvokeMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:409)
    	at org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.invokeHandlerMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:132)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:310)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.handle(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:297)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:875)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
    	at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:511)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
    	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1075)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:550)
    	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:478)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3391)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:267)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:811)
    	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1455)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:115)
    	at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:458)
    	at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:387)
    	at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:102)
    	at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:195)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:743)
    	at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:873)
    	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1473)
    Caused by: com.test.ejb.exception.BusinessException: BusinessException
    	at com.test.ejb.RetrieveSessionBean.retrieve(RetrieveSessionBean.java:229)
    	at com.test.ejb.local.EJSLocalStatelessRetrieveSession_0df2a409.retrieve(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
    	at org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalSlsbInvokerInterceptor.invokeInContext(LocalSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:75)
    	at org.springframework.ejb.access.AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.invoke(AbstractSlsbInvokerInterceptor.java:188)
    	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    	at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    	... 36 more
    Can you please help me if I missed anything in the settings

Does the retrieve() method in your local interface declares BusinessException to be thrown?
    If not that could be the reason for your problem.

Regards,
    Andreas

Comment

yes, I've declared BusinessException in the local interface. Is there anyother settings related to WAS??

Comment

Working...
      X