Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AbstractSSB] How to bind bean factory to JNDI?

To invoke business logic wrapped in Spring's POJO in EJB, as document, the EJB bean needs to extend AbstractStatelessSessionBean and also implements the business interface.

It mentions to get a handler of bean factory, there is a method getBeanFactory() is ready. By default, it searches the bean factory bound to the JNDI name "java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPath".

Since we need to initialize the bean factory with the wiring document (Spring bean configuration XML), my question is how I can create a bean factory and bind it to that specific JNDI name?

For example, I want to load Abc.xml to the bean factory. What steps I should follow to initialize the bean factory? And bind it to the JNDI name "java:comp/env/ejb/BeanFactoryPath"?

I suggest you read again... The path is the file(s) to load. Checkout the (Context)SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.

Comment

Originally posted by Marten Deinum View Post
      I suggest you read again... The path is the file(s) to load. Checkout the (Context)SingletonBeanFactoryLocator.
      so you mean the value of the bound JNDI object should be the path of file to be loaded?

Comment

Working...
      X