Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ejb injection, ok before, not after!

Hello, sorry for my bad english.

I am actually working on glassfish.
    I use Spring on the tier "front office" to inject ejbs.

I am actually on a problem I can't understand. I haven't really questions, but I probably need some ideas.

I try to explain:
    I have a simple enterprise project that I use as described below, and no problem, the ejbs are well located with jndi, and then injected by Spring... Ok

After I have created a new enteprise project on which I have copied all the EJBs of the precedent application. The view has changed a little, but all the classes used by Spring are the same. So the applicationContext is the same, the jndi parameters are the same, etc.

But when I launch this new project, I have the following error:
    Code:
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound to name java:comp/env/ejb/addressManagerBean.
    And I really can't see the difference of configuration between my first project and the second. As I have copied the EJBs of the first one on the second one, and that I use annotations (so jndi names are defined in the EJBs), I am totally blocked.
    The only difference is that the first project uses jsf-ri on the view, and the second uses iceFaces, but I can't imagine this is the reason of my problem.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X