Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote interface not seen locally

Hi,

I have a Spring application deployed on a Weblogic server. There are two ways the application is used: the command-line program for some batch jobs and the web part that is run through the browser. For the command-line functionality, a copy of the same jar file is used as deployed to the Weblogic server.

I have a reference to an EJB that is injected into another bean in the config file. I only need it for the command-line part to run because it's using one of the EJB's remote methods. I am defining it via org.springframework.ejb.access.SimpleRemoteStatele ssSessionProxyFactoryBean .

The problem is that when I try to call another method on the same bean from the web part, I get an error message saying the bean could not be loaded ("Initialization of bean failed"). The root cause in the trace looks like this:

EJB home [ClusterableRemoteRef(5447584300201881595S, then list of IP addresses for the servers in the cluster.

So, it can't create the EJB proxy. I don't understand why it can't look it up. Is there a way to fix it other than using a separate config file for the web app and the command-line app?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by imchi; Aug 16th, 2007, 02:55 PM.

Can you try digging up log messages from the server to get some stacktrace for inspection?

Comment

Working...
    X