Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Error when accessing EJBs remotely - deployed on Oracle AS 10g (rel. 10.1.3). Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when accessing EJBs remotely - deployed on Oracle AS 10g (rel. 10.1.3).

Hi,

I'm using Spring 2.0.2 in a Web application. When I try to access EJBs remotely (installed on Oracle Application Server 10g rel. 10.1.3), I receive a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException. The cause is clear to me, but something "strange" is happening.

In my Spring configuration for remote lookup of an EJB I specify "MyFacade" as the jndiName. See attachment for my Spring configuration.
    However, at deploy-time of the Web application I see the following log entry:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: java:comp/env/MovidaFacade not found.

I specified something different for the jndiName. Can anyone tell me why the jndiName I specified is prepended with "/env/".

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

John

You defined it to be a resource ref. Spring then prefixes it with java:comp/env/. (resourceRef=true).

Comment

Originally posted by mdeinum View Post
      You defined it to be a resource ref. Spring then prefixes it with java:comp/env/. (resourceRef=true).
      That fixed the problem. I only had to add a businessInterface property. Now it works. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X