X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbstractJndiLocator question..

From looking at the API docs it *looks* like this object could be initialized via an XML applicationContext file. Am I understanding this correct? If so, anyone got an example?

Yes, it can be configured via XML. Simply set the required properties, such as "jndiName". There should be some examples in the sample applications. Have you checked the Reference Manual?

Comment

Hi Rod...

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to say that your "J2EE Expert Design and Development" book changed my life... I'm not sure if it was for the better or not quite yet.. but it changed my life... Seriously... you've done a *great* job compiling the the same concepts and discoveries that my buddies and I were realizing over the years. I re-read it and always find something new.

Back to the matter at hand. Can you point me to where the samples are? I've got the 1.01 distribution and grep'ed the samples there and didn't find anything. Also if you are referring to the Spring PDF Reference I'm finding nothing there either with repsect to the locator...

Thanks much..!!

P.S. Back a bit later...

OK.. I think I've figured out how to inject the correct properties for the JndiLocator. My problem is now going back to the java.lang.ClassNotFoundException that I posted earlier. And I'll go back to that thread..

Comment

Working...
      X