Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Remote EJB's

Hi,

In my situation I have two jboss servers, on the first I have deployed a web client with a Spring ServiceLocator to access and authenticate against remote ejb's on the second JBoss server. The authentication on the server side is done via "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule ".

At client side, I added to the client ServiceLocator.jndiEnvironment the setters for the username and password. The username and password itself are hardcoded into the "applicationContext-remoteEjb.xml":

<bean id="jndiServerEnvironment" class="be.myfirm.something.myadapter.ServiceLocato r$JndiEnvironment">
    <property name="providerUrl"><value>158.223.256.193:1099</value></property>
    <property name="initialContextFactory"><value>org.jnp.interf aces.NamingContextFactory</value></property>
    <property name="urlPkgPrefixes"><value>org.jboss.naming:org. jnp.interfaces</value></property>
    <property name="username"><value>someusername</value></property>
    <property name="password"><value>somepassword</value></property>
    </bean>

In short the jndi Lookup works ok but the Jboss server never sees any credentials passing. Error: "username = null and password = null"

So how do I insert into the jndiEnvironment the user credentials ?

In case I have to use Acegi Security at client side, should I also install on the Jboss server the JbossAcegiLoginModule adapter ?

Many thanks in adance!
Working...
X