Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAAS Authentication

Hi

Thanks Andreas for support , how to implement the JAAS authentication in Spring or EJB , please give me solution for that... I am using Weblogic server 9.1 server.

Regards
    Balakrishnan S.

Comment

I do not know. But your chances of getting help would be significantly higher when opening another thread in the appropriate forum (in this case that one). In any case it might be worthwile having a look at the acegi reference manual.

Regards,
      Andreas

Comment

weblogic JNDI lookup in applicationContext.xml

Hi
        Thank you very much for you support Andreas. I need help of how to configure applicationContext.xml for datasource jndi name from Weblogic 9.1 server.

<bean id="dataSource"
        class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" >
        <property name="driverClassName">
        <value> </value>
        </property>
        <property name="url">
        <value> </value>
        </property>
        <property name="username">
        <value> </value>
        </property>
        <property name="password">
        <value></value>
        </property>
        </bean>

From the above code i need access datasource JNDI Name from weblogic server 9.1. Please help me , for access weblogic datasource JNDI name in applicationContext.xml.

Thanks
        Balakrishnan.

Comment

You cannot use DBCP in connection with a JNDI datasource, you have to access that via JndiObjectFactoryBean.
          As of the JNDI name: refer to your WebLogic configuration for that. And also check, whether the DataSource is accessible from the outside at all. Not all JNDI resources available from inside the container are also accessible from the outside.

Regards,
          Andreas

P.S.: Please use [ code] [ /code] tags

Comment

Securiy Realms-Reg

Hi Andreas
            Thank yoy very much for your supports. My application working very fine in this oder <b> strust -> EJB -> Spring -> hibernate </b> . In weblogic server.

My doubt is how to set security realms in weblogic server (9.1). Please help me , in this regard. or can you provide some sample code.

Regards
            Balakrishnan S.

Comment

Spring Transaction

Hi Andreas

Transaction tx = null;
              tx = session.beginTransaction();
              tx.commit();

For the above code , i manually open and close the transation. How to implement the all the transaction take care by Spring framework.

kindly provide the sample for the transaction take care Spring.

Reagrds
              Balakrishnan .

Comment

how to read values from properties file in applicationContext.xml

Hi

<property name="environment">
                <props>
                <prop key="java.naming.factory.initial"></prop>
                <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">t3://localhost:7001</prop> </props>
                </property>

From the above code , I hard coded "t3://localhost:7001" , Incase if I want change the port , I have to change this values.

My doubt is how to read this values from properties files instead of hardcode values , please anyone help on this.

regards
                Balakrishnan

Comment

Working...
                X