X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird deployment error with LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactor

I have a really strange deployment error. What I am trying to do is let a simple Spring web app talk to a local session bean. Both the bean and the web app are deployed in the same JBoss 3.2.6 instance.

This is my example-servlet.xml:

Code:
      <bean id="helloWorldService" class="org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="jndiName"><value>HelloWorldBean</value></property>
        <property name="businessInterface"><value>com.sateh.helloworld.service.HelloWorld</value></property>
      </bean>
    And this is the error that is thrown during deployment:

Code:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException&#58; Error registering bean with name 'helloWorldService' defined in ServletContext resource &#91;/WEB-INF/example-servlet.xml&#93;&#58; Bean class &#91;org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean&#93; not found; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException&#58; org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException&#58; org.springframework.ejb.access.LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run&#40;URLClassLoader.java&#58;199&#41;
    	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged&#40;Native Method&#41;
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass&#40;URLClassLoader.java&#58;187&#41;
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass&#40;ClassLoader.java&#58;289&#41;
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass&#40;ClassLoader.java&#58;235&#41;
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal&#40;ClassLoader.java&#58;302&#41;
    	at java.lang.Class.forName0&#40;Native Method&#41;
    	at java.lang.Class.forName&#40;Class.java&#58;219&#41;
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.createBeanDefinition&#40;BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java&#58;60&#41;
    What I don't understand is why it can't find this class. It is in spring.jar, which I have included in my war. And Spring does start loading, so this jar must be in the classpath.

Could it be that the error message is wrong and that the bug is somewhere else?

Could you post the full stackStrace?

Comment

Working...
    X