X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marten Deinum: I champion Spring

I champion spring in the following ways...

I have answered a couple (10000+) of questions on the Springsource Forums.

I'm a moderator on the Springsource Forums and frequently delete spam messages.

In the organization I work I'm the goto person for Spring/J2EE related questions

I have contributed code and ideas to the Springframework and/or portfolio products.

I gave a presentation (in Dutch!) about Spring Webflow and Spring Security and the code we wrote to combine the 2 frameworks (was Webflow 1 related years ago).

I've written some code (which I also blogged about) and contributed it to the community, recently I revived the multi-tenant support and added hibernate and spring-integration support.

I have written a book covering Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow
    And finally I also written a couple of blogs about Spring or related technologies.
    Last edited by Marten Deinum; Jun 4th, 2013, 04:41 AM. Reason: Added link to github code repo.

Awesome! Can you update your post with the following links if you have them?
    1. Do you have slides or videos posted of this? - "I gave a presentation about Spring Webflow and Spring Security and the code we wrote to combine the 2 frameworks (was Webflow 1 related years ago)."
    2. Do you have preferred urls for these? - "I have written a book covering Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow"
    3. Would you mind sharing your blog url? - "And finally I also written a couple of blogs about Spring or related technologies."
    Thanks!!!

Comment

Added the link to the book and my blog. The slides are from a couple of years ago, not sure if they are still around. I'll have to search to see if I can find those.

You got to love the internet , found the slided and added the link. Slides are in dutch as it was for a dutch conference.

Comment

Awesome! Thank so much. Glad to have many languages represented!
        Thanks for your support.

Comment

I can testify that. Many many thanks again, Marten, for answering so many questions on the Spring Tool Suite forum as well. Much appreciated!!!

Cheers,
          -Martin

Comment

Working...
          X