X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load balancing/Clustering/distributed app

Please i am just versing into Spring, I don't yet know all the features therein but I heard it is powerful for J2EE applications.
    In fact we are about to develop a large J2EE app that will be deployed in two types of environments.
    1) In a 10-Tier distributed environment, in a company of about ten sites in different locations, with each site having more that 500 users and each site will have a distributed server .
    2) In a simple 3-Tier environment

Before coming accross Spring, We had already decided to work with GWT/GXT + EJB 3.x Or Hibernate + JBoss /JonAS because of the high level of transaction and distribution that we will need.

After going through some Forums we are a little bit confused to meet some articles saying that Spring is not specialized for that level of distribution, but EJB3 is, and some say Spring can perfectly manage it.

So here is my question, very determonant for our decision whether to use Spring alone or Spring + EJB3. What really best suits high level of distribution, scalability, load balancing and clustering between Spring alone and Spring + EJB 3
    Last edited by mesken; Jan 21st, 2011, 03:02 PM.

Any answer on this issue ? I do not yet have a clair explanation.

Comment

Working...
    X