Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring certification Books/Study Material

Hi All
    I am new to Spring Framework and community.I want to do the Spring certification,Please help me to find the best study material available.
    Thanks in advance.
    Praveen Chaudhary
    You can reach me at my mail id [email protected]hoo.com

Have you already took the exam?
    What about the questions? I'm now prepearring it and I want to know waht kind of questions the exan contains... do you know?
    Mock exams?

thanks

Comment

there is little known about what to read and what to not... But i guess the documentation spring provides + practising it on any prototype will give reasonable practise to go for exam...

I had one doubt though.... What version will they go for? Will it be spring 2.5 or 3.0 which has been just launched... ?

Comment

my bad.... 3.0 is not yet relaesed... The exam must be on spring 2.5... for sure...

Comment

Exam tips

Hi,

I have had the same confusion before I passed my test which was a couple days ago.So I've decided to post here some tips that might be useful for upcoming exam takers.

* Question are ordered by topic,
          * there is always one correct answer out of 4. No 'select all that apply' no drag'n'drops,
          * there is 88 minutes for 50 questions, (2 minutes for reading an intro)
          * I still don't know the passing threshold, however 86% is enough
          * a firm understandign of AOP is a must as questions tend to be strict with regards to AspectJ syntax,
          * Study JMX (all spring MBanInfoAssembler implementations).

Comment

I am preparing to take the test. In parallel I am writing a document with several questions grouped by area. Once completed I'll post here and publish access.
            If someone wants to help please contact me by email tvassiliadis at gmail dot com

Themis Vassiliadis
            Last edited by tvassiliadis; May 29th, 2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Hi

Is there any specific books or materials for Spring Certification.

Comment

Hi, there is quite a bit of useful information, including sample questions, to be found at http://www.springcertification.com. There are also book reviews, links to mock exams and other information to help you prepare for the Core Spring certification exam. Hope that helps.

Comment

thank you

Thank you for your valuable information

Comment

Actually, it worths to go right after it when you have everything in your head (or spend a few days/weeks reviewing all materials presented at the training, skimming the books, writing a few lines of code, etc). But that would work if you had the Spring experience before the training. That was my case - I was working with the Spring Framework for almost a year before going to the training.

Business School Rankings
                    Best MBA Programs

Comment

Working...
                    X