Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .NET client <-> Java Spring

Dear All,
    I am going to design an architect which is mainly .Net frontend(VB .Net) and Java backend.
    In interoperating between .Net and Java, below are some choices
    Synchronous
    1. Synchronous Web Service
    2. Remoting
    3. HTML/HTTP (such as HTTP POST calls)

Asynchronous
    1. Asynchronous Web Service
    2. Messaging

In considering there might be Java client in the future and performance and scability are critical for this project(there might be thousands of concurrent users). Which techolologies would you use and why? On the other hand, in considering ease of development and maintenance, what would you choose?

v.net Java

Originally posted by wadecheng View Post
    Dear All,
    I am going to design an architect which is mainly .Net frontend(VB .Net) and Java backend.
    In interoperating between .Net and Java, below are some choices
    Synchronous
    1. Synchronous Web Service
    2. Remoting
    3. HTML/HTTP (such as HTTP POST calls)

Asynchronous
    1. Asynchronous Web Service
    2. Messaging

In considering there might be Java client in the future and performance and scability are critical for this project(there might be thousands of concurrent users). Which techolologies would you use and why? On the other hand, in considering ease of development and maintenance, what would you choose?
    Why dont you try socket communication between vb.net and java. YOu can connect vb.net as cliaent and java as backend. http://vb.net-informations.com/commu...rogramming.htm go to this link it will give you detail about vb.net socket programming basics.

rampt.

Comment

i think you should take front end is java and back end is oracle...

Comment

Working...
      X