Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring References

Hi Everybody !

We want to use the spring framework in a huge project. Now the customer ask for references with the spring framework.

Does anybody know how big the spring community is? How many projects use the spring framework?

Originally posted by coltk View Post
    Does anybody know how big the spring community is?
    Big
    Originally posted by coltk View Post
    How many projects use the spring framework?
    A lot.

Spring is a very respected solution. But by asking on the Spring forum, you will get a biased answer. Most people on this forum are already convinced by Spring. You should go around the net, see how many articles / blog posts / books / ... you find about Spring. You could also have a look at the number of training events, conferences, ... available from http://www.springsource.com

Comment

There used to be a listing of big companies using it at the Spring website, but I cannot find it. springhub.com has a link to users, I don't know whether it's a good resource or not. Check out the SpringSource site, they might have something.
      BEA WebLogic is one fairly well-known player which has adapted Spring as its standard.

Hmm, wonder if all the customers wanting Spring references have taken references on products NOT using Spring? But maybe all the trouble with custom servlet-EJB-etc-solutions is a hidden cost, and a bit 'macho'....

Comment

Spring is a really excellent framework.

Comment

I love the springframework.

Comment

really good framework.

Comment

a great framework. you should use it.

Comment

Working...
              X