Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, Marten. I had a look at the Apress site and searched for the mentioned book title and found only " Beginning Spring 2: From Novice to Professional" by Dave Minter. From Steven Devijver I found only "Expert Spring MVC and Web Flow". So it seems to me that he cancelled that project.

Comment

It was also mentioned on the I21 blog. However there seems to be little response.

Comment

That's a real shame it seems to have died a death, it sounded quite interesting!
        Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 30th, 2007, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by karldmoore View Post
          I'd be really interested in seeing something like this. As I said previously though, worked examples not just code. I think it breaks down more boundaries if people can see the evolution.

I agree. I think we need to take a vote or something to get this stuff released. I've just started to get into the DDD mindset and it makes a lot of sense but I find myself wondering how exactly to go about doing it. I think I'm getting the idea, but seeing something that someone had worked through would be extremely helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by rwallace View Post
            I agree. I think we need to take a vote or something to get this stuff released. I've just started to get into the DDD mindset and it makes a lot of sense but I find myself wondering how exactly to go about doing it. I think I'm getting the idea, but seeing something that someone had worked through would be extremely helpful.
            Seems quite a few people do to. I'd be quite happy to have a bash at doing something, but I'd much prefer examples from people who know what they are talking about. It does seem odd that there aren't more examples out there already, the book was published a good while ago.
            Last edited by karldmoore; Aug 30th, 2007, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X