Clear All

re: pdf creator

Just get this program : PDF Creating v2.0

http://pdfcreating.com/images/pdf_03_03.jpg
    PDF Creator: create PDF documents easily

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtnyt5zgez1

Comment

If you're looking for high-quality HTML to PDF conversion, I'd recommend DocRaptor. DocRaptor is an HTML to PDF API created by my company, Expected Behavior. We use Prince XML for PDF generation, and provide much better CSS support than similar APIs.

HTML to PDF conversion with DocRaptor.

And a link to our API documentation:

DocRaptor API Documentation

Comment

There are many tools to it namely, HTML to PDF converter, PDfonFly, PDFcrowd etc

Comment

I use pdf sdk in .NET to achieve conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by kbaum View Post
            My front end designers created a great looking html front end. This front end is pretty complex containing lots of images and CSS. One of my project requirements is to be able to export this front end to PDF. The PDF has to be pretty much an exact copy of the HTML version. I was looking at the AbstractPdfView examples and they seem to be pretty manual. I doubt I could manually recreate this great looking html front end using itext, although it's a great tool. If I already have the finished HTML, is there an easy way to create a PDF version? Thx.

-karl
            Total HTML Converter converts all types of HTML files. Even if the file has a wrong code (some tags are missing) the program will process it automatically fixing the mistakes. The output PDF will be of highest quality.

Comment

Originally posted by CamilleM View Post
              I use pdf sdk in .NET to achieve conversion.
              thanks for sharing, that's awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X