Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring application integration in an MQ architecture

Hi,
    I'm building an application under websphere using spring. The point is that my app have to communicate with external systems through MQ. I have 2 solutions :
    - In a previous application, we used an standalone websphere client app that acts as an MQ listener. It listen to incoming message and then call the apprioriate EJB. This listener runs in appart JVM. We could use the same option for the new app but i'm not using any EJB so how can I access my beanFactory from this listener (Spring context and the listener doesn't run into the same JVM), is there an other way than wrapping my spring beans into EJBs ?

-In other solution is to use message driven beans. I suppose that here, my MDBs and my Spring bean will run into the same JVM.
    If I have more than one MDB can I still retrieve the same instance (Singleton) of my beanFactory ?

What is the best solution, do you have any advice , pointers ?

Thanks,
    Sebi

Instead of calling EJBs remotely you can use Spring Remoting (with Spring HTTP Invoker). You will need a combination of HttpInvokerServiceExporter and HttpInvokerProxyFactoryBean.

MfG Mirko

Comment

Working...
    X