Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Object Mapping Support

Well I have seen a lot of people reading this post but no replies to date:

But I found the code under a spring project called spring-payment. I have downloaded the spring-payment-spring-mapper project from the spring site.

I am currently exploring and prototyping to determine if this will work for our needs.

Hey all, not sure if this is the right place for my question, but I am sure I will be told that if not.

I have a need to map data from one object to another and I found section 5.8 Spring 3 Object Mapping and would like to explore that solution because it has a key feature which we will need in our mapping and that is the 5.8.2.6 Mapping conditionally. Our mapping will have lot of this in it.

I have looked a Dozer but mapping conditionally would require writing a long of code in the way of converter. My mangement has restricted us from using a lot of code.

The question that I have is where can I get the jar files for Spring 3 Object Mapping?

Please don't say use google or look on Maven Hub or Maven Repository. I spent most of yesterday there and found nothing.
    Last edited by billhm; Jul 9th, 2013, 06:24 PM.
Working...
X